PRINT PRODUCTS - BOXTOPPERS
HOW TO ORDER
• Review the price on the price calculator
• Once you have chosen your product options choose a design option below the calculator
• Upload your file, or design online (choose from a template or start from scratch)
• Click on CONTINUE to move on to your order details
• Verify your order options and click on Save and Checkout or Save and Continue Shopping
• Review the proof and insert your shipping and payment info
• Checkout and watch for order updates via Email!
QUESTIONS? Please call customer service at 1-866-778-4254 or email us at email@example.com or chat online
Boxtopper with Stick stays on the box then on the fridge
Easy for your employees to attach to the box - NO MORE GLUE STICKS and a fresh Stick strip for your customer to move it from the box to the fridge. Stick is repositionable, won't fall off and is proven to increase redemption. To distribute your boxtoppers as door hangers, simply add Band-It® to your order!
USING THE HIRE A DESIGNER OPTION?After you submit your order, email your design instructions and any images to CustomerService@AdeasPrinting.com. INCLUDE YOUR ORDER# IN THE SUBJECT. We will email you a proof to review within 1-2 business days.
|Why should I add Band-It?||How To Design & Upload Art|
|View Special Offers||Request Free Samples|
|View Videos||Hire Our Designer|
|Free Images & Fotolia Images||Production/Transit Time|
We know boxtoppers keep customers coming back but today's customers are constantly receiving coupons from your competitors. Gain the upper hand by making sure YOUR coupons stay in your customer's view and out of the drawer with Stick. With Stick, your employee easily attaches your boxtopper to the carryout box or to-go bag. When your customer gets home they just remove the boxtopper and instead of throwing it in the drawer, they Stick it to the fridge. Magnets have been very popular in the past but to make them cost effective, they have to use very weak magnet material causing your coupons to end up on the floor. Also, many homes have stainless steel refrigerators where magnets simply won't work. Stick is cost effective, can be repositioned and won't leave a residue! See our Boxtopper with Stick in action!