Customer Service File Review:
Our Customer Service Department will provide a complimentary review of the files you are submitting. In this review we will look for possible image resolution and file size/orientation issues, and verify sufficient space has been allowed for Band-It and Stick-It® placement.
Customer Service will notify you of any issues they find in order to avoid possible delays in the Prepress Department; however, there is no guarantee they will catch all issues as a more detailed review will be provided once your order has been processed.
Prepress File Review:
Once your order has been processed, your job will move into our Prepress Department. Prepress will perform a review of your print ready files. If your files weren’t submitted per our requirements, they may make minor adjustments to your files prior to providing your proof for final review.
Minor Adjustments Included with your order may include:
• Attempt to detect low resolution images which will result in poor quality print results
• RGB images will be automatically converted to the CMYK color profile during the proofing process (Create and submit CMYK color profile files to avoid this conversion)
• Check positioning for fold panels and orientation
If adjustments are required that are not included or our Prepress Department is unable to make the adjustment, you will be given an opportunity to resubmit the file. If you are unable to resubmit a file with the corrections required, you may want to consider our File Repair or Graphic Design Services.
File Repair Services: $30 up to 3 corrections
Our Prepress Department can provide File Repair Services upon request. File Repair Services can be requested by contacting your Customer Service Rep by phone or email. If your file has been submitted and Prepress has determined a need for File Repair Service, your Customer Service Rep will contact you to approve this service. QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO CORRECT THESE ON YOUR OWN
• Correct for bleeds
• Correct for safe zones
• Adjust for Band-It and Stick-It® placement as needed
• Convert Word or Publisher Documents to meet our print ready specifications
• Fixing Font Errors
- If available, find and replace the font for you or
- replace with a similar font